Buy The 48 Laws of Power by Robert Greene
The 8 Laws of Power – A Book That Can Change Your Life
1) Never Outshine the Master
- The first law is never to outshine the master. The author states that people who are powerful need to be more powerful than you if you want to be on their level.
- If you find yourself in a situation where the person is not as interested in the conversation or argument, and they seem bored, it’s time to stop talking. You don’t want to bore them any further than they already are.
2) Never Put Too Much Trust in Friends, Learn how to Use Enemies
- In this section, Greene talks about how to use enemies. With friends, you have to watch your back; with enemies, you have to watch your front.
- There are many ways in which an enemy can be useful. An enemy may provide a place for you to practice and develop skills that will come in handy later on, or give you the opportunity for revenge.
3) Conceal Your Intentions
- Understand the power at your disposal. Conceal your intentions. Think less about what you want and more about what others want. Always seem to be an innocent bystander.
- Do not commit yourself to any side, but let others do so for you, and then come in as a mediator. Make people believe that you are fickle, unfeeling, and irresolute: all this will aid you in winning over those who might otherwise cause trouble for you.
4) Always Say Less than Necessary
- We’ve all heard the old adage say less than necessary. The 48 Laws of Power by Robert Greene explores this idea in great detail.
- It’s a book that can change your life because it teaches you to think about everything you say and do. By following these laws, you will become more powerful and have less need to manipulate people.
5) So Much Depends on Reputation – Guard it with your Life
- All power comes from reputation, and the way to build your reputation is by making other people believe in you. In 48 Laws of Power, Robert Greene stresses that there are eight laws that will help you do this.
- The first law states that so much depends on reputation – guard it with your life. This law recognizes the importance of how people perceive you and the importance of being seen as trustworthy.
6) Court Attention at All Cost
- If you want to be someone who can change the world, you need to know how to get people’s attention.
- The 48 Laws of Power by Robert Greene teaches you how to do this through the following laws:
1) Court Attention at All Cost,
2) Win Through Your Actions Alone,
3) Play on People’s Need To Believe In Something,
4) Have a Keen Eye for What Others Fear and
5) Make your Accomplishments Seem Effortless.
7) Get Others to do the work for you, but Always Take the Credit
- Best, The 48 Laws of Power by Robert Greene is a must-read for anyone looking to gain power and authority in any situation. Written by a modern master, this book distills thousands of years of wisdom into 48 essential laws that will teach you the art and science of power.
8) Make Other People Come to You – use Bait if Necessary
- Robert Greene’s The 48 Laws of Power is a book that will change your life. It outlines everything you need to know to get ahead in life and offers advice on topics such as how to make other people come to you.
User Review5 (1 vote)
Specification: The 48 Laws of Power
1 review for The 48 Laws of Power
Amazon.com Price: $11.96 (as of 27/01/2023 10:25 PST- Details) Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.