Think and grow rich summary chapter by chapter PDF :
think and grow rich summary
- DESIRE: The Starting Point of All Achievement, The First Step to Riches
- FAITH: Visualization and Belief in the Attainment of Desire, The Second Step to Riches
- AUTOSUGGESTION: The Medium for Influencing the Subconscious Mind The Third Step to Riches
- SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE: Personal Experiences or Observations The Fourth Step to Riches
- IMAGINATION: The Workshop of the Mind The Fifth Step to Riches
- ORGANIZED PLANNING: The Crystallization of Desire into Action The Sixth Step to Riches
- DECISION: The Mastery of Procrastination The Seventh Step to Riches
- PERSISTENCE: The Sustained Effort Necessary to Induce Faith, The Eighth Step to Riches
- POWER OF THE MASTER MIND: The Driving Force The Ninth Step to Riches
- THE MYSTERY OF SEX TRANSMUTATION The Tenth Step to Riches
- THE SUBCONSCIOUS MIND: The Connecting Link The Eleventh Step to Riches
- THE BRAIN: A Broadcasting and Receiving Station for Thought The Twelfth Step to Riches
- THE SIXTH SENSE: The Door to the Temple of Wisdom The Thirteenth Step to Riches
think and grow rich summary main points :
- The secret to think and grow rich summary rich is that you must have a burning desire for what you want. This desire must be so strong that it consumes your every thought.
- You must have faith that you can achieve your desires. This faith must be so strong that it allows you to take massive action towards your goals.
- You must develop a positive mental attitude and surround yourself with like-minded individuals.
- Wealth can only come as a result of putting into practice thinking and growing rich main points (self-discipline, persistence, patience, love)
- As you read this summary, remember that these five principles are not meant to control your life, but rather to make you aware of how much power you already possess inside yourself in order to create the life of your dreams.
Napoleon hill think and grow rich 13 principles :
- You must have a definite purpose in life.
- You must develop a plan to achieve your goals.
- You must believe in yourself and your ability to succeed.
- You must be willing to work hard and persevere through setbacks.
- You must be persistent and never give up on your dreams.
- You must learn from past mistakes and not make them again.
- You must be willing to help others who are less fortunate than you.
- You must be sensible about what you eat, drink, and spend.
- You must know how to use the power of your subconscious mind to create what you want in life.
- And lastly, but perhaps most importantly, you must take full responsibility for your own happiness and well-being!
- If you follow these 13 principles, there is no reason why you cannot accomplish all that you want out of life.
- Napoleon Hill’s Think and Grow Rich summary offers an easy way to apply his concepts in order to get your desired results.
- Start by taking some time to think about what would make you happy if it were possible right now!
The Book in Three Sentences :
Think and grow rich summary is a self-help book written by Napoleon Hill and published in 1937.
The book is based on Hill’s earlier work
The Law of Success, and discusses the 13 principles of success.
The book has sold over 30 million copies and is considered one of the most important self-help books ever written
Here are the 5 Think And Grow Rich summary takeaways :
You must have a burning desire to achieve your goal.
Develop a definite plan for carrying out your desire and begin at once, whether you are ready or not, to put this plan into action.
Establishing a definite date when you intend to possess what you want will give you the necessary power of attorney every day until that date arrives.)
Believe in yourself, even if it takes years to make it happen.
Organize and simplify your business or profession so that you can think and grow a rich summary chapter by chapter and add new ideas without extra effort.
- Publisher : TarcherPerigee; Revised & enlarged edition (January 1, 2005)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 320 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1585424331
- ISBN-13 : 978-1585424337
- Lexile measure : 1230L
- Item Weight : 8.8 ounces
- Dimensions : 5.03 x 0.8 x 7.1 inches
- Best Sellers Rank: #106 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #2 in Entrepreneurship (Books)
- #2 in Budgeting & Money Management (Books)
- #8 in Success Self-Help
- Customer Reviews:
4.7 out of 5 stars 77,794 ratings
Think and Grow Rich Book Summary
User Review0 (0 votes)
Specification: Think and Grow Rich: The Landmark Bestseller Now Revised and Updated for the 21st Century (Think and Grow Rich Series)
11 reviews for Think and Grow Rich: The Landmark Bestseller Now Revised and Updated for the 21st Century (Think and Grow Rich Series)
Amazon.com Price: $4.96 (as of 27/01/2023 10:24 PST- Details) Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.