The Wall Street Journal and the New York Times have both listed Robert Kiyosaki’s books as among the best personal finance books of all time, and his Rich Dad Poor Dad series has sold more than 26 million copies worldwide. You may be wondering what all the fuss is about. Let’s take a look at some of the key benefits of Robert Kiyosaki books to help you better understand why his work has made such an impact on readers around the world.
About Robert Kiyosaki :
- Robert Kiyosaki is an American entrepreneur and author. He is best known for his Rich Dad Poor Dad series, which was a New York Times bestseller for more than 100 weeks.
- Born in Hawaii, Robert Kiyosaki grew up in a working-class family with his mother. Unlike his parents and his peers, he earned good grades.
- In 1967, Kiyosaki enrolled in Notre Dame on a football scholarship. He was also an excellent student and earned his bachelor’s degree in finance from Hawaii Pacific University.
5 Benefits of Reading Robert Kiyosaki’s Best Books :
- In his best books, Robert teaches people about financial independence and helps them achieve freedom from their worries about money.
- His best books also provide practical advice on how to build a better financial future for you and your family.
- His best books help you to understand how money works and how you can use it for your benefit.
- Reading his best books can change your life by giving you more financial freedom and helping you achieve a better quality of life.
- Overall, Robert Kiyosaki’s best books provide key benefits to all his readers, enabling them to create a better future for themselves and their families.
What are Robert Kiyosaki’s 10 rules of success?
1. Experience Makes You Smarter :
All successful people have one thing in common: experience. They’ve seen and done things that others haven’t and they’ve learned from it. When you learn from your own experiences, you become smarter, more confident, and better able to handle life’s challenges. And when you learn from other people’s experiences, you can get a head start on your journey to success. That’s why I recommend reading biographies about great men and women who have succeeded before us they can give us insight into what we need to do to succeed as well.
2. The More You Give, The More You Receive :
The first time I learned about The Law of Attraction was when I read Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill. He wrote, Whatever you give in life, you get back. Whatever you give to others—your love, your kindness, your understanding—it will all be returned to you many times over. By giving away help and happiness today, you are raising your own level tomorrow.
3. Change The Way You Think :
Whether you want to become a millionaire or break out of debt, your life will improve dramatically when you change your thinking. I’ve learned that if I want to improve my income, it’s up to me to make it happen. If I want to enjoy happiness and peace in my life, then I need to create them for myself. No one else can do it for me—it’s all about what’s inside my own head.
4. Focus :
The most successful people I know are focused. It doesn’t matter if they’re in business, starting a family, or buying a home—they focus on what they want to achieve and refuse to be distracted by everything else going on around them. If you want to change your life for the better, you must become focused as well. Every morning when you wake up, take a few minutes to write down how your day will unfold and how much time you plan to devote to each task.
5. Hard Times Bring New Opportunities :
I have found that every time my life was at its lowest point, it was because something great was about to happen. I know that when I’m hurting, others will rush to my aid and help me get through whatever difficulty I may be facing. Bad times pass quickly if you keep moving forward with your goals—there’s always another day.
6. Design The Business Properly :
We spend most of our time working at our jobs. Why not spend a little extra time making sure we enjoy what we do? In addition to making money, your job should also have benefits that make you feel good about yourself and your life. Take some time to figure out how you can get those benefits—you’ll be glad you did!
7. Know What You Are Working Hard For :
One of my most valuable possessions is a list I started writing when I was 14 years old. I’ve added to it throughout my life, so it now includes well over 100 goals and achievements. I can look at that list whenever I’m facing a challenge and know that everything in life is achievable if you want it badly enough.
8. Don’t Be Afraid Of Losses :
If you’re afraid to lose, you will never succeed. The key to success is being willing to put yourself out there and do whatever it takes—even if that means failing every now and then. The most successful people I know have tried many different things before they find one that really works for them. And even then, they continue to try new things on a regular basis so they can stay on top of their game.
9. Aim To Acquire Assets :
Many people are making a lot of money with asset-based businesses. But what do they really mean when they say asset-based? An asset is anything that puts money in your pocket—like a tool you can use to generate an income.
Let’s look at a few examples :
A car could be considered an asset because it helps you get from place to place and makes it easier for you to earn money. A computer could also be considered an asset, as it allows you to make more money by working from home or helping others online. And if someone pays you $1,000 for something that cost only $100, then that $900 profit is also considered an asset because it put cash in your pocket! I encourage everyone who wants to succeed financially to acquire assets of some kind.
10. Stop Saving Money, Hedge It :
Saving money is not a bad thing, but it’s important to learn how to properly manage your finances. First and foremost, save an emergency fund that can cover at least six months of expenses. That way, if you lose your job or need another source of income for some reason, you’ll be able to take care of yourself and your family until things get better.
Top 5 Robert kiyosaki best books (What inside of These Books) Detailed Case Study :
Book 1: Rich Dad Poor Dad :
Book summary :
25 years ago, Robert Kiyosaki’s Rich Dad Poor Dad made waves in the Personal Finance arena. It has since become the #1 Personal Finance book of all time… translated into dozens of languages and sold around the world. The premise is simple: cash flow (not income) determines one’s financial stability. And that wealthy people learn to manage their money while poor people are usually financially illiterate and underpaid with too much month at the end of their money, so they live paycheck-to-paycheck or worse yet in debt up to their eyeballs.
- Get the #1 Personal Finance Book of All Time, 25th Anniversary Edition
- Rich Dad Poor Dad has been translated into dozens of languages and sold around the world. It is considered a modern classic for its powerful lessons on money and investing. Now with nearly 25 years’ worth of insights from Robert Kiyosaki, this anniversary edition will show readers how to generate passive income, achieve financial independence and live rich – even if they’re not born rich!
- Bestselling Personal Finance Book- The book teaches that it’s not just enough to have an education or training in order to be wealthy; one must first understand what really drives wealth creation. This guide can help you develop all aspects of your finances… including banking skills through wise investments as well as earning potential through owning real estate – plus so much more!
- #1 Personal Finance Book of All Time- Translated into dozens of languages and sold around the world, this book has been influencing people since 1997.
- Two Different Dads in One Book – Robert Kiyosaki shares his experience growing up with two fathers who had vastly different approaches to work, money, and life; one taught him about money…the other about character.
- Easily understandable for all levels of readers – Rich Dad Poor Dad is a powerful motivator that challenges its readers to live their dreams rather than settle for the ‘illusion’ that society believes is best.
What is the moral of the story of Rich Dad poor Dad?
- A common misconception is that Poor Dad represents Robert’s father’s view and Rich Dad stands for his own. However, when you look at it deeply, both dads are actually one and the same: Robert himself. This means that all advice coming from Rich Dad is actually advice coming from Robert himself in two different contexts – as a boy and later as an adult.
What does Rich Dad Poor Dad teach You?
- In his book, Robert talks about an intrinsic part of us called an idiot mind. This represents our subconscious mind. The only difference between rich people and poor people is that Rich people understand how to trick their Idiot Minds into making more money for them.
Is Rich Dad, Poor Dad Still relevant today?
Today, most parents tell their children to focus on getting good grades and high-paying jobs. This is what Robert calls Poor Dad advice.
- The first one is obvious. Most parents want to see their children succeed in life and have a better future than they themselves had. The problem with such advice is that it teaches people to work for money instead of making money work for them.
- The second reason is that most parents themselves were raised by Poor Dad and they, therefore, don’t know any better.
- The third reason is very similar to reason number two. Most parents were raised by Poor dads and they are just repeating what they heard when they were kids. Again, not knowing any better and therefore pass on bad advice.
What type of books is Rich Dad Poor Dad?
- This book is a personal finance book written by an American businessman and investor, Robert T. Kiyosaki with Sharon L. Lechter in which he compares his Rich Dad and Poor Dad to illustrate basic financial principles within Eastern and Western cultures. The book has remained on The New York Times Best Seller list since its publication in 1997.
- This book is a #1 USA Today bestseller and teaches you how to make money work for you so that you can work less and get rich. The book is primarily about financial education, with Kiyosaki explaining the differences between working for money versus having your money work for you.
- The book compares and contrasts two hypothetical dads. His real father, whom he calls Poor Dad, and his best friend’s father, whom he calls Rich Dad is really a business educator named Donald J. Trump (the same person as in Trump: The Art of the Deal).
What will I Learn from reading Rich Dad Poor Dad?
- In addition to explaining why most people work hard and yet are not able to build a substantial amount of wealth, Kiyosaki presents an alternate way to think about money, investments, and business. This book explains how rich people think differently from those who struggle financially. In his own words, The poor and middle-class work for money.
- The rich have money to work for them. This book will teach you how to earn passive income, build a cash reserve, and become financially free. What are others?
- Things to be aware of? As long as you read it with an open mind, it is a great book. This book is not just about making money. It is about changing your whole way of thinking and living. If you are willing to change, then I highly recommend that you read it. The best part about Rich Dad Poor Dad is that it teaches its readers how they can get out of debt and build real wealth through investing in assets rather than liabilities. This way, people will no longer have to work for money but their money will work for them!
Why Fear and Greed are two emotions displayed in the story of rich and poor dad?
- Both men constantly used fear and greed to motivate their sons. The main character wanted to learn more about his rich dad, so he would listen to him more carefully than his poor dad. The fear in poor dad’s voice motivated him to work harder in school, while greed-fueled his desire for a new shiny toy or video game. Fear also played a role as he grew older and didn’t want to lose his money like poor dad did when investing in real estate during inflation.
How do you read books when you’re Poor?
- When you are poor, there are many ways to get books. One is to go to your local library and check out books or download them on a Kindle. Another way is to save up for them using the money you would normally spend on rent and food, then buy a few books that catch your eye at a used bookstore. You could also ask around if anyone in your family has any extra books they want to get rid of.
What is the conclusion of Rich Dad Poor Dad Books?
- The rich teach their children how to make money. Poor parents teach their children how to work for money. In other words, bypassing these key financial lessons, both fathers are able to instill a sense of discipline and determination in their sons that sets them up for success in life.
- If you have decided that you want to start making money instead of just getting a job and working for it, then I highly recommend reading Rich Dad Poor Dad. It is one of my favorite books, and I know it will help you achieve your goals as well.
Book 2: The Business school Book Robert Kiyosaki :
Book Summary :
The Business School is a popular book written by Robert T. Kiyosaki. From this book, the reader will get to know all information about Multi-level marketing. He explains beautifully why Multi- level-marketing is important and offers insightful lessons on running a successful network marketing chain. MLM is also known as pyramid selling, network marketing, and referral marketing in which the sales strength of one’s team of salespersons (known as their downline) is repaid not only for sales they produce but also for the sales made by their other hired downlines (the readers).
Key Notes :
- Introducing The Business School by Robert T. Kiyosaki: A Novel about Multi-level Marketing – The Truth on the ebb and flow of MLM.
- The Business School is a popular book written by Robert T. Kiyosaki, and it offers the reader to know all information about Multi-level marketing. The book explains beautifully why Multi- level-marketing is important in the modern era of business ventures. From this book, you will get to know that MLM is also known as pyramid selling, network marketing, or referral marketing.
- What exactly does this mean? This means that sales strength isn’t just for one’s own products, but for other hired salespersons as well; these are participants’ downlines that can offer multiple levels of return on investment (ROI).
- You will be able to understand the ebbs and flows of MLM through this insightful text which also gives complete innovative viewpoints on running a successful network chain with lessons on how best practices can boost success rates significantly over time and helps readers determine what they need from themselves if they want more out of their life than simply earning money but building lasting prosperity too – something that’s not always achieved easily nor quickly but with intentionality!
- Network marketing is a business approach in which the sales strength is repaid not only for their own sales but also for that of others they recruit to join their downline… This hired force can offer multiple levels of return, as mentioned in this book by Robert T. Kiyosaki.
- Business school Book by Robert Kiyosaki is one of his best books that is considered to be a guide on how to run your own business. All More About Business.
What do we learn from the business school Book Robert Kiyosaki ?
- Business school Book is a book written by Robert Kiyosaki, who is an American entrepreneur and real estate investor. The purpose of his books, such as Business school Book, is to educate individuals on how to manage finances in an effective manner. It includes sections on business practices that are often left out in conventional financial education. Some businesses may be unprofitable because they neglect these essential elements and suffer financial losses as a result.
Rich Dad’s Cashflow Quadrant: Guide to Financial Freedom :
- The Business school Book by Robert Kiyosaki is one of his best books that is considered to be a guide on how to run your own business. He was previously in senior management positions at companies like Xerox and numerous others where he had opportunities to train future leaders. The way you run your business can make or break you, so take note from an expert and don’t miss out on a single thing!
- If you are an entrepreneur or a business owner, then you have to read The Business school Book by Robert Kiyosaki. It is very important for business owners and entrepreneurs to learn how to manage their finances effectively. This is why it is imperative that they read books like The Business school Book by Robert Kiyosaki. Not only will they learn about managing their own finances but also about managing other people’s money as well.
- teaches people how to manage their finances and how to effectively deal with other people’s money, which is a great skill for any business owner or entrepreneur to have.
- The Business school Book by Robert Kiyosaki is written in an easy-to-understand manner so that everyone can benefit from it, regardless of their financial knowledge or experience. This book is filled with important tips and information that will be beneficial for anyone who reads it!
- What is unique about The Business school Book by Robert Kiyosaki is that it provides an in-depth look at various aspects of business, such as sales, finance, management, and soon.
What is Cash Flow, Robert Kiyosaki ? (An in-depth explanation of the Esbi model) :
- It was written to address personal finance issues that many people struggle with like lack of cash flow and other common issues. The book goes into depth about how individuals can start investing their money for maximum returns, avoid bankruptcy and even get out from under huge amounts of Debt quickly.
- What are the 4 quadrants? Which quadrant does your business fit into? Robert Kiyosaki explains the 4 quadrants of business and how to be successful in each one. In this video, he also goes over some ways to create passive income and reinvest it into your business so that you can move up the financial ladder even faster than usual! Check out his presentation now to learn more!
- If you have the right quadrant, what do you do?
- Is the key to business growth in the left or right quadrant?
- What does it mean to be self-employed or be an employee?
- How can I make money at home and set my own hours?
- What are the 4 quadrants and how can I use them in my business?
- What are the 4 quadrants in business?
- What does it mean to be in the cash flow quadrant?
1. E – Employee: Robert Kiyosaki What are the 4 quadrants in business? :
A job is a what you do situation. It requires doing things other people tell you to do. In an employee situation, you have no choices or control of your own life; you are simply following directions. Whether it is a good direction or not is completely beyond your control, because if you do what they want, they pay you – and if they don’t want something done, then… tough! You still have to do it anyway.
2. S – Self-Employed Section :
Robert Kiyosaki, What are the 4 quadrants in business, Robert Kiyosaki What are the 4 quadrants? Self-employed people run their own businesses. They may have employees or not, but they retain total control of all decisions. If there is no market for what they do, then tough! They have to close down and find something else to do until conditions improve.
3. B – Business Owner Section :
Owning a business gives you complete control over your work and lifestyle. You can decide how hard to work when to take time off, whether or not to hire employees, and what prices to charge. This also means that failure is your fault. If something goes wrong, it’s up to you to figure out why, because no one else will have any interest in investigating or correcting it. The good news is that if you are successful then all of the rewards are yours as well.
4. I – Investor:
The investor is a different type of quadrant altogether. Investors don’t work, they make money from other people who do work. If you are an investor, then you don’t have to worry about any of these problems because someone else will be doing all of that for you. You just need to know how to invest your money wisely and get others to do what you want them to do so that it can make more money for you in return!
5) Is your income a salary or an investment?
This is a great way to think about your income. Some people’s income is an investment and some people’s income is a salary. An investment might be self-employment where you invest your time into your business in exchange for cash at a later date. A salary is a money that you receive from an employer before it gets taxed which goes directly into your pocket and reduces your taxable income each year.
6) Are you passive, active, or somewhere in between?
We often try to look at work, careers, and businesses in terms of a simplistic passive vs. active dichotomy. But it’s more complicated than that – you can be passive, active, or somewhere in between: you can fall somewhere along a spectrum from being primarily passive to being primarily active. What does that mean? Let’s take a look.
Book 3: Rich Dad’s Guide to Investing (Totally 44 Chapters available) :
Rich Dad’s Guide to Investing Book reveals what you really need to know about investing your money in this volatile economic climate. If you have ever wondered how the rich get richer, this book will explain it all to you, just in time for the next recession. Many people confuse investing with speculation but they are not the same thing. In fact, there are several key differences between them and this book will show you exactly how they compare so that you can avoid mistakes that others have made in the past.
key Notes :
- The first step to building wealth and becoming rich is not having a high-paying job, but investing in assets that make money for you while you sleep. The second step is learning how to manage your money so that it works for you instead of against you. That’s where Rich Dad’s Guide to Investing comes in: it teaches you how to use your money, rather than letting your money use you!
- The book explains in detail how you can profit from real estate, stocks, bonds, mutual funds, and other financial instruments—even if you don’t have a lot of money to start with. It also teaches you how to manage your own finances so that you can live like a rich person without having a high-paying job!
- The title of Robert Kiyosaki’s bestseller is somewhat misleading because it implies that he’s teaching you how to get rich quickly.
- He’s not! He’s teaching you how to invest in assets that make money for you while you sleep, and how to manage your money so that it works for you instead of against you. The book also teaches you how to change your attitude about money so that it no longer controls your life.
- The book also teaches you how to create and implement a financial plan so that you can live like a rich person without having a high-paying job!
- The book is divided into three parts: Part I: The Education of an Entrepreneur; Part II: Tools of an Entrepreneur; and Part III: Rules of Money.
- What I Learned from My Family’s Cash Flow Statement. Robert Kiyosaki explains how his background and family influenced his way of thinking about money and what he considers rich.
- The History of Taxes and IRS. A short history lesson on how we got to where we are today when it comes to taxes, how long our tax code has been around, etc.
The Book Explains How to Build Wealth :
A guide to investing book, Rich Dad’s Guide to Investing: What The Rich Invest In, That The Poor and Middle Class, Do Not! by Robert Kiyosaki explains how to build wealth. This can be accomplished through a variety of methods, including rental properties and stocks. But it involves education in fields like finance and business as well as action on your part. It helps if you start early — before college.
It teaches you how money works :
The more you understand money, including its core principles and how it functions within our economy, the better prepared you’ll be to start and run a business. Those basic concepts are at the heart of Robert Kiyosaki’s Rich Dad’s Guide to Investing Book. In fact, some of those very principles have been adopted by some governments for their own economic strategies.
What You Will Learn from Reading This Book Phase :
- Are You Mentally Prepared to Be an Investor?
- What Type of Investor Do do You Want to Become?
- How Do You Build a Strong Business?
- Who Is a Sophisticated Investor?
- Giving It Back
You will understand what makes the rich rich and you won’t be like most people :
Working for money instead of building their own businesses and making money work for them. This gives you an advantage that not a lot of people have because it’s hard to learn from those who have already done it when they won’t tell you what they did! A lot of people think that rich dads are only rich because they worked for it, but I can tell you firsthand that nothing could be further from the truth.
Most importantly, you can use the information in this book immediately :
When I was a young boy, my dad taught me how to play golf. He also gave me some very valuable financial advice: If you have money, don’t keep it in your wallet where you might lose it. Don’t put it under your mattress where it can get stolen. Take it to a bank and open a savings account so that if you ever lose your job or otherwise need money, you will have access to some cash. That one bit of financial advice changed my life.
This book will help you not just get started but also make sure that you keep going :
you are not going to get rich overnight; you must have a plan and take consistent action in order to succeed. The biggest mistake people make when starting out their financial journey is that they don’t have a goal. When asked about your goals, always answer: I want to achieve financial freedom through passive income and investing. This will differentiate you from everyone else because most people don’t know what that means.
The book also shows why a school may not teach everything you need to know about being financially successful :
It doesn’t matter if you have a Ph.D. from Harvard or have graduated first in your class at MIT, I will show you that most of what they teach you about money, investing, and business can be both misleading and dangerous. The book also takes an emotional journey through Robert Kiyosaki’s life, demonstrating how his financial education led him on a path from being fired from his job as a teacher to starting two companies with more than $2 billion in sales.
Related Post: Business Books 50 Entrepreneur Book
Learn how taxes work before it’s too late :
It’s never too early (or late) to start learning about taxes. Don’t get me wrong—I don’t enjoy paying them, but I do understand how much of an impact they can have on my finances, and therefore I make sure that I fully understand what I owe every year. You can begin your journey by reviewing a tax guide such as The Lazy Person’s Guide to Taxes for a simple explanation of what you should be doing throughout each stage of your career.
Don’t spend years learning from others, learn from Robert Kiyosaki :
This is a brief guide to Rich Dad’s Guide to Investing. Written by Robert Kiyosaki, it teaches you how money works and what you need in order to become financially independent. Everything you need for investing knowledge can be found in one book – Robert Kiyosaki’s Rich Dad’s Guide To Investing. Follow his advice and start investing with confidence!
Conclusion Key Benefits of Robert Kiyosaki best books on Entrepreneurship :
I hope that this blog has given you a better understanding of the benefits of reading the best books on Entrepreneurship. The books listed in this article have been a great resource to millions of people around the world, and I believe that they will help you too. If you’re ready to start reading, I’ve listed the books in this article below. You can find links to where you can purchase or find free copies of each book.